Started the Creative Process
1. We have started the creative process by shooting the first 5 lessons (120 different images).
2. We had our first organizational meeting with Nesda and Michael Summers to map out the workflow and design.
3. We cancelled our meeting with the National Research Council of Canada after discussions the indicated that there was not sufficient technical risk in the project to warrant their participation at this time.
4. We have submitted 3 applications for financial support to Innovations Canada and the Province of Ontario.
5. I am away all week while Andrew edits the videos that we created this week.
6. According to our Gantt chart, we are currently ahead of schedule in our first week of creative work.
More to come!