The Maloney Method in Action Read some of the personal success stories of the more than 100,000 people who have learned to read, write, spell and do math using The Maloney Method
Children At Risk
Learn how parents of children who are falling behind were able to turn things around using The Maloney Method.
- An All Too Infrequent True Story
- Precision Teaching Case Study Series Part 5 of 5: So Why Don’t Schools Use Precision Teaching???
- Precision Teaching Case Study Series Part 4 of 5: Teaching Word Meanings to a Developmentally Delayed Adolescent
Find out why over 3,000 homeschooling families have chosen the Maloney Method to help their children learn.
Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
The Maloney Method offers unique advantages for higher functioning autistic students.
- One Scientific Educational Approach and its Money-Back Guarantee for ASD Kids
- Teaching Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
In The Classroom
Teachers and tutors acrross the globe are reporting success using the Maloney Method in the classroom.
The Maloney Method effectively responds to the personal and international crisis of adult literacy.