12-Week Course on the Maloney Method – Starting in August 2018!
We have partnered with the University of West Florida Distance and Learning Department.
We created a 12-week course – 6 lessons on video and 6 Lab live sessions.
Register through UWF!
- Precision Teaching and the Standard Celeration Chart
- Behavior Objectives – Input Channels, Output Channels, Fluency Measures and Performance Standards
- Behavior Management – A Complete and Powerful System for Running a Classroom, Tutored Group or Therapy Session
- Direct Instruction 1 – Elements of Good Instructional Design
- Direct Instruction 2 – Working with Scripted Material for Peak Development in Students
- Practice – How to Structure Directed Practice, Group Practice and Independent Practice to Solidify Learning
Attention Board Certified Behavior Analysists!
The course gives you 12 BACB Type II CEUs
Yes, you get your professional credits along with the comprehensive education method that has helped more than 100,000 students at-risk of school failure over the past five decades.
The next course begins in August.
Register Here through UWF!