April 30 – May 1, Toronto Live Training Session
Who should attend?
Autism Therapists/Supervisors/Agency Owners
Special Ed Teachers/ Supervisors/Special Ed Directors
Here’s a Challenge!!!
Does your treatment/teaching method contain all six of these benefits?
Can you answer “Yes” to each of these 6 questions?
Learning Outcomes/Behavioral Objectives
1. Can anyone understand your treatment plans because they are completely documented and include precise achievement outcome measures for each behavior to be changed?
2. Do you have immediately available options for effectively managing the behavior of difficult clients?
3. Does your instruction work because it is empirically proven to be the best on the planet or are you using a patchwork and winging it?
4. Do you have empirical evidence at the end of every session with every client to demonstrate today’s progress or the lack of it?
5. Does you method incorporate daily practice routines that hold you and your clients accountable for everything you have taught?
6. Can you consistently produce 2 years of learning gains per year for each of your clients in each area of curriculum?
Can I please assist you by adding a few new tools to your efforts?
Registration – restricted to first 50 registrants
By Phone 1-877-368-1513
By Website: www.maloneymethod.com
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Snail Mail
c/o Maloney Method, 208 Front St., P.O. Box 908, Belleville, ON K8N 5B6
Materials: All training materials are provided.
Interested in truly useful teaching tips?
Want to hear about new research and developments from leaders in the field of education?
Subscribe By Email
Subscribe by RSS